I've been thinking about redoing our guest bathroom since I brightened up the living room and kitchen with new paint. So here's my plan.
1. I'm still debating between SW sea salt and comfort grey for the walls.
2. Replace our existing light fixture with this modern light.
3. I've always been a big fan of vessel sink and this one is just perfect.
4. DIY butcher block countertop
5. Love this simple faucet
6. DIY bamboo ladder towel rack
7. Paint our existing builder's cabinet to black
8. Already replaced the laminate floor with hexagon tiles/ white grout. Love it so much!
9. I'm dying over this shower curtain
10. Just scored this bath rug at West Elm
Wish me luck y'all. Have a happy weekend! Pin It